Thursday, November 29, 2007

The competition of the dorm's neatness

This is my desk^^

Tonight from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm there were a competition of the dorm's neatness. Having will to win the first place, I and my roomates, 恬綺 and 孟品, maked a lot of effort to clean our room. We started to clean out on this Sunday. We mopped the floor, washed the sink, folded our quilted cover, clean the bathroom and toilet, and moreover, we also clean the screen window! After several hours later, we had a room which looked brand-new! Tonight before the judge came to our room, we even mopped the floor again and using tape to stick the hair on the floor.

Several minitutes went by, the judge came. Surprisingly, the judge only worked straight into our room, took a look of the bathroom, then finished. The overall process costs less than twenty seconds! I was so disappointed and a little angry about the way of scoring. Although we had the perfect score, but I felt that the judge didn't have the "sincerity" to check our room. They didn't check the sink, our desks and balcony. They even didn't take a look at the stainlessly clean floor

and the screen window! In my mind, they had to give some praise at least....


The full view of the dorm



The stainlessly clean screen window which was cleaned by me

No comments: