Monday, November 26, 2007

Having mid-terms and reports all the year----I am so tired


Last night, I make the chemical mid-report until 4:30am. I haven't went to bed so late ever before. I don't want to stay up night anymore!

Since I entered Chang Gung, my life were fiiled with plenty of exams and reports. There seems to be no rest in every week. When a series of exams were over, there must be a great number of reports waitng for you to do. For instance, we had a chemical mid-term last week, then this week we have eight reports to do. More astonishing,as soon as we finishing the eight reports, we again starts handle the second wave of mid-terms. In other college or departments, there are only "mid-term" week. But for Life Science in Chang Gung, there must be a "mid-term year." Sometimes I really feel exhausted. Luckily, I have great interests in life science. Otherwise, I really don't know how to keep me study hard and have willpower to face the giant pressure in dealing with schoolwork.
Next week, there will be a physical mid-term first. Also there are regularly biology test, chemical reports, and biology experiment reports. Hope that I can do well in these schoolworks in the following days and don't stay up night anymore.

No comments: