Monday, December 31, 2007

It's extremly cold!

I went back school this morning. It was cold in my hometown, Taichung. But I found that it's is much colder in Lin-Kou. There have been a chance that we would have secessive holiday. Unfortunately, because there were some mistakes, we couldn't have the sucessice holiday. So we have to take two chemical courses today. I felt a little disappointed that I can't went across the year with my family. But there were not only disappointment. My roommate didn't go to Taipei to go across the year, too. So I could go across the year with my roommate by watching TV. It's was not that bad that we could't go to Taipei to see the fireworks at 101. We don't need to crowd in crowd and stand in the cold weather. We even could eat some dessert and hot chocolate, sit comfortably in the common room, watch the TV to enjoy a warm crossing-year night. In my opinion, those who went outside to go across the year is crazy.

It was extremly cold here in dormitory. The Christmas snow, a kind of plant with little flower, blossomed in my home's balcony. Its flower is lovely and bright. Here is the picture.



Isn't it lovely? In recent days, there were many bird like Japanese white, sparrow on it in the morning. Mom bought it three years ago. It was short and small then, but tall and flourish now. It blossomed in winter, like snow floating down on our balcony.

No comments: